Monday, March 26, 2012

Jump start

I am really good at weight maintenance. How do I know this? I have not lost ANY more weight in the last 2 weeks. I've stalled out at 135 pounds. The problem with this?? All of my clothes are made for a girl who weighs 120-125 pounds.

So for the next 30 days (oh that's right! THIRTY days) I am recommitted to counting calories, loading up on fruits and veggies, and zero desserts. I am determined to get back down to a good racing weight, looking good and confident in my clothes, and feeling energetic and in control.


It's all about what is more important. Is my goal more important than those jelly beans?


Is having a healthy body more important than a piece of cake?


I am aware that my 30 day journey will be right over easter. And spring break. And I am prepared to resist the over-sugared holiday. Day 1 commences.


1 comment:

fancy nancy said...

You can do this!!! Feeling good is so much more worth it!!