Wednesday, March 14, 2012

it works!

It's amazing what 2 weeks of solid workouts and eating well will do for your bod.

I'm down to 135.8 (as of this morning) and even though I've only lost 4.5 pounds, there is a noticeable different in what I look like. There is less tummy fat and the skin is getting tighter. My pants are looser around the butt and thigh area. I don't have to strain the waistband of skirts and pants to button them anymore.

It is so motivating when you are disciplined for a little while and see results! The results are making my choices easier. No sweets. Lots of veggies. Very little meat and dairy. Only whole grain carbs. Only drinking water.

It also didn't hurt that my baby reacts very badly to nursing when I eat chocolate. SO I guess no chocolate for me until he is 6 months!

I'm interested to see what I will look like in another 2 weeks, I can't wait to be out of the 130's!

No comments: