Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Green monster?

Today I tried a green smoothie using the No Meat Athlete formula for the perfect smoothie. 

And after getting through half of it, it made me gag every time I brought it to my lips. And the rest of it went down the drain.

I don't know why I keep trying this "cool" trend of the green smoothie. It does not work for me! I am allergic to bananas so no go there. Even when they do taste good, I'm STARVING an hour later. I think I would just rather eat some spinach and fruit whole. Why is everyone doing this? Does ANYONE's smoothie taste good or is everyone else gagging like I am and not saying anything?

tell me, are you a smoothie drinker or a solid food eater??
Put me in the camp of those who like to chew their food!!!


1 comment:

fancy nancy said...

I honestly love my green monster but I always say it is all in the protein you use. If you don't like the way it tastes with just water then you won't like it in a smoothie!