Tuesday, January 17, 2012

weight check

I went on my first post - baby walk last night with the family. Nice and slow, but I think it still triggered more bleeding. I see how Doctors want you to take it easy - so you don't bleed more.

And I weighed myself this morning - 140.2 pounds. That means I have about 18 pounds to lose, which is not too bad with a 1 week old baby!

The eating has been going well. Small portions of that apple pie my mom made and left here, and lots of fruits and veggies. and TONS of water. I have this dry mouth thing going on where I feel SOOOOO thirsty and nothing quenches it! Also, for the past 2 nights, I've woken up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat. My hair is soaking and the sheets feel like I wet the bed! I'm hoping that is just my body getting rid of the excess water or something and it goes away pretty soon.

I am pretty happy with the way my tummy looks right now. It's still squishy and larger than normal, but I think it looks amazing only 7 days after having a baby! My FOURTH baby.

1 comment:

fancy nancy said...

You're amazing!! I can remember waking up drenched! The doctor said I just had a lot of water to get rid of.