Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Low Cal

I honestly have no idea how people can do a diet like the special K diet (or things like that).

Maybe it's because I am sightly hypoglycemic, but when I don't get enough food, I feel awful! I'm dizzy, nauseous, weak, etc. Am I the only person that feels this way?

I had 1.5 bowls of cereal this morning with milk and 2 hours later, felt like I was going to throw up because I was SO hungry again. And this is without serious exercise! And with my stomach all scrunched up teeny tiny because of the baby.

I'd like to know HOW some people can eat so few calories and still function. Please explain this to me.

Dr. appointment in 3 hours - here's hoping I'm dilated to 4 cm.

1 comment:

A.J. Dub. said...

Amen!

I think you have to to little tiny meals all day long. I can't do it. I am STARVING by 8pm and of course eating then is bad news.

Can't wait to hear news! (Your baby might be 2 before I finish the quilt though.)