Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My view is blocked.

Dr. appointment today.

You know what I learned? It's really hard to give a urine sample as a female since you can't always predict where the stream is going to go. BUT, when your belly blocks everything from view, you are pretty much guaranteed to get pee on your hand. good times.

I am over my "goal" number of what I wanted to gain for this pregnancy. I blame Christmas goodies. sitting at 154.6 pounds with 2-ish weeks to go. I am beyond excited to start really exercising again.

I am dilated to 2 cm right now. I have a feeling I won't be having a december baby. darn it.

January it is!

1 comment:

OatmealBowl said...

Get out there and walk! If you are in Cali, hit Disneyland for a day and walk! Walk, walk, walk.

There is this pizza place in Los Angeles that is known for inducing labor. Something in there spices. Ready to give birth pregnant women venture there all the time. ;)

Congrats!