Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I see an Oly in the distance!

So, news to everyone that follows me (hello 13 readers), my family is MOVING from Texas to North Carolina!!!!!  We will be heading out very shortly after I have this baby (January). We will be leaving in February. I think we are indeed crazy. Selling the house, having a baby, and starting a new job all at the same time.

Anyway, since I wanted to have a 5K to look forward to and to have something to train for, I started looking to see if there was an event or 2 in my new area.

I found some!!!!

I know it's still the middle of december and it might be a little early to start planning 2012 races, but here it is anyway:


March 24 - Live Long 5K (5 1/2 weeks after arriving at new house/2 month old baby)

September 22 - Outer Banks Olympic Triathlon (8 month old baby)

November 14 - Fort Worth Marathon (10 month old baby/flying back to dallas for this)


I know there isn't a lot on this list, but for having a baby and being in a new place, it gives me stepping stones to work on.

I LOVE having something to train for! YAY!


No comments: