- Run a mile in 7 minutes flat. - NOPE.
- Run a 5K under 27:30 (8:50 pace) - NOPE.
- Run a marathon under 4:30 (4:15 is better) - NOPE. No race because of bed rest and pregnancy.
Get my biking speed to 17mph average- Achieved in march.
- do a 100K bike ride - NOPE.
- Shave 6 minutes off Blackland triathlon time (this is a lofty goal) - no race because of bed rest.
- no sweets except for my one cheat day a week. After this holiday, I don't even WANT sweets. - HAHAHA!!
wear a swimsuit with confidence - I want an awesome butt. Also a lofty goal after 3 kids and turning 30 this year!!- Achieved.
- run 1000 miles. I'm not even sure if I can do this one. Hopefully the marathon training will help with this. - Bed rest and pregnancy killed this.
Do I feel bad about only getting 2 of my 9 goals? NO. Because with an unexpected baby on the way and the blood clot that restricted most of my exercise goals, this list fell to the back burner as I kept my baby healthy.
You can guarantee that you will see several of these goals re-appear for 2012. And trust me, there will be no more surprise babies. There are ways you can be SURE that won't happen again. ;)