Monday, November 7, 2011

ouch.

So after being so excited that my tummy pains went away and I was able to jog a little more and walk a lot less, they are back with a vengeance!!!

What up with that belly?!

I think it's hilarious that I'm wearing my normal (non-maternity) yoga pants in the above picture at 30 weeks pregnant! they are size small from gap. and SUPER stretchy.

Today I headed out for a shorter 2.3 mile jaunt and I could barely walk up the hills without having stabbing, pinching pains on the right side of my tummy. darn it!!!  I'm wondering if I should set up my trainer semi-permamently in the "office/baby's room/library" until the end and just give up on the walk/jogging?

Good news? at least I clean up pretty well! 


And I turn 30 on Saturday, so if you want to send presents, email me and I'll give you an address!!! hahahaha!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Man...my maternity clothes look good on you!