Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gym clothes

Workout today: 10 minutes elliptical, 15 minutes treadmill 2% incline, 10 minutes recumbent bike.

I love it when people go to the gym and are obviously new to the scene and trying to lose weight. I say GO TEAM!!!! Get out there are DO IT!!!

However. When people show up to the gym in their work clothes - not work OUT clothes, but clothes they will then go to work in - and ballet flats, I have a really hard time taking them seriously. Just like the girls that go to the gym with their long hair done, down, and full on makeup heading to the treadmill. Doesn't all that hair get in their face? Don't they sweat??

Anyway, this is my lunch today:


Loaded salad! 1/2 head romaine, 1 tomato, 1/2 bell pepper, 1 cucumber, 1 hard boiled egg, some cheese, 3 slices turkey bacon, some croutons, and 1 avocado.

I'm hoping that will in some way make up for the HUGE slice of apple pie I will be eating after that. haha!

No comments: