Tuesday, November 1, 2011

darn that scale!

I had a Dr. appointment yesterday and got stuck by 2 different needles (glucose test and rhogam shot). They also weighed me. aaahhhhhh!!!!!

29 weeks and 144 pounds. yikes.

And a HUGE container of Halloween candy looking me in the eye every time I go into the kitchen.

If I hadn't gotten pregnant, I would be in taper mode for my marathon which is in 12 days. I'm a little sad when i think about it. And it's hard to remember that in 3 months, I will be back out there training for a race with no baby inside me anymore.  My good friend just used the Run Less, Run Faster program for a 5 minute PR on her half marathon a little bit ago. She came in at 1:48!!! I may have turned a little green while reading her race recap.

Tomorrow I will be "jogging" with 2 friends who have recently had babies and are trying to get back into shape. Hope I do okay.

No comments: