Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I'm no speedy

During my walk/jogs for the last 2 months or so, I've worked up to about 20-25 minutes of jogging of the 40-45 minutes of workout. I wear my garmin most of the time since I like knowing how far I've gone and how long I've been away from the house since I always have to be back at a certain time so my husband can go workout as well. Even though there is a lot of walking, my best pace continues to hit 8:30-9:20 minute miles sometimes.

Until this last week.

I've watched my time climb to a best pace of 10:15 (downhill) with an average of 11:35 during the JOG part today. Add in the walking and I'm sitting at a 14:40 pace overall. With a total of about 8 minutes of jogging. Which hurt. A lot. I've been getting these stabbing pains on the underside of my belly (when i jog) and my back has been hurting - but only when I jog.



Should I get one of these?

Or should I just stick to walking and biking for the last 12 weeks?

It's hard when your body doesn't let you do what you want to do.  BUT, I am pretty proud of myself for continuing to get out there and move throughout this pregnancy. I didn't do that with any of the other 3 kids. Now to lay off the goodies...

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I vote just walking for the last 12 weeks. Just speed walk like Aunt Debra