Friday, October 7, 2011

Day in the life...

Since I was "tagged" by Beth over at SUAR, I am giving you a rundown of my day today. I stay at home with my kids and try to keep things interesting for them. I'm not sure if they think I'm successful or not.

We wake up and get Hailey off to 1st grade by 7:30am, then take Andrew to the Dr. for lots of shots in preparation for kindergarten next year. Then we hit up the local library for story time and check out some movies and books. Head home for LUNCH picnic style while watching a movie.


I know it's probably not very kid friendly, but it's a movie that they like and doesn't make me want to slit my wrists!




1pm = naptime for everyone!!! (I swear I was just going to rest my eyes for a few minutes. 1 1/2 hours later...)

Then spent a few minutes with Dr. Laura lifting my spirits about staying at home. (It's a hard job most of the time with little to no tangible reward)


3pm:I get a text from my friend to bring the kids over to play outside after school. Teresa's 3 kids (on the left), my 3 kids, and Jessica's 4 kids (on the right) playing outside for 2 hours while we catch up on girl chat.


Run home to make dinner.


The kids inhaled their food to get a slice of strawberry pie (thanks to my buddy Jessica).



Bath time, bed time for kiddies, and workout time for me.


It was still a grueling 83 degrees when I headed out the door at 7:30pm for a slow and laborious 3.3 miles of wogging. (that's me at 26 weeks with baby #4!)

Now it's 9:22pm and my love and I have a ghetto set up with the computer hooked up to the TV and computer speakers watching the season premiere of Fringe. (we no longer have DISH, only netflix and whatever is free on Hulu)

Also, I must take a shower before bed because I STINK. I much prefer working out in 55 degrees.

3 comments:

Sarah Grecco said...

You and your family are super cute!!!! I love the picnic on the floor of the living room.....my mom used to do that stuff for me and my sister when it was too hot to go outside (we were from the desert).

xo
Sarah
Get Up & go

A.J. Dub. said...

Hey Stinky, You look cute! Hugs!

ShutUpandRun said...

You look so cute at 26 weeks!! #4? You are one brave chica. Thanks for playing along!