Thursday, August 25, 2011

wogging

My new schedule involves dropping Hailey off at school around 7:30am. My husband leaves for work at 5:45am to go to the gym before work. I used to get up at 5am to go run before he left but with pregnancy sleepiness it is just not happening anymore. I can barely drag myself out of bed at 6:30 to wake everyone up and make breakfast!

So.

Hailey goes to school at 7:30 and when we get home from that, the preparation starts.

Andrew has his bike. (SO glad he can ride by himself)


The jogger stroller is out and tires pumped.


And with my sweaty band in place, we attack 2.63 miles. 33 minutes.


Andrew does circles while he waits for me to catch up, and it's only about 78 degrees when we are out (9475% humidity, though) so it's really the best time to go. By the time we finish close to 8:30am, it's already pushing 85 and a billion % humidity, so I'm always drenched and stinky. I've added tiny little bits of jogging to my walking routine and getting a GREAT workout in my 35 minute allotted time - prescribed by the Dr. 

I'm hoping to slowly move it up to 40 minutes a day by the time I see her again. My next appointment is October 3, and I'm REALLY hoping that she'll let me jog again by then. My blot clot is gone so I'm hopeful!

No comments: