Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sweaty bands and it's a.....

So I got myself a sweaty band after hearing all the hoopla about how they don't slide around. I NEED something that doesn't slide around. I am SO sweaty and my hair is gross.


I know I'm only walking right now but trust me, the low only gets down to 84 at 3am and is climbing back up to 90 degrees by 6:30am when I go out. Unless I go out in the evening and then it's still 95 at 9pm. Am I making you want to live in Dallas??

Anyway, I can't rate the band on a "run" since I haven't tried yet, but so far it hasn't BUDGED a centimeter on my walks and really holds my hair back well. which I love.


And it looks like in January I'll be having my 3rd boy!


So much for pretty dresses and hairbows. Bring on the snakes and snails and puppy dog tails!

4 comments:

fancy nancy said...

I love sweaty bands!!! They stay right where you put them!!

Congrats on a boy!!!

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

Congrats on another boy!

ATTrio said...

Congrats on the new addition to your family! I still haven't found a band I like because my head is too small... lovely. I would die trying to survive in that heat. you are tough.

-Jen

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

Hooray for another boy--congrats!