Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dr. appointment today!

at 2pm today I will be doing strange things at the OB/GYN office that might include urine samples, stirrups, undressing from the waist down, etc.

and HOPEFULLY I will be released from bed rest and be allowed to resume almost all normal activities. I know I won't be allowed to run, but maybe I can walk? Ride my bike? swim?

And you know what I realized? The blog will be dedicated ONCE AGAIN to gaining a hot bod after baby #4!!! Can you really be in shape after having 4 kids? Is it possible??

Follow me on my journey and we will find out together!

2 comments:

Mon Amour said...

Good luck at your appointment!

ATTrio said...

Yes you can have a hot bod after 4 kids and I'm sure you'll have no problem getting there. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and may it all go smoothly!

-Jen

p.s. do you know any good swim workouts? How to get faster on a bike?