Thursday, June 30, 2011

Can we talk??

Good. Let's have it, then.

I will be 12 weeks along on Sunday. Today marks the SECOND time this pregnancy that I have started bleeding (if you don't know, that is NOT good when you're preggo) and the second time I've been put on bed rest.

The first time was early on when I still felt okay.

The last 4-5 weeks have been spent trying my hardest to take care of my kids while trying not to puke my guts out.

I started working out again on Tuesday of this week. I swam a good 2000 yards and felt a little tired but happy to be starting to do something physical again. Yesterday I tackled a 14 mile bike ride. And this morning I did a jog/walk for 3.3 miles while trying to not let my heart rate go above 185. (this is really hard when it's hot and humid - in case you didn't know) And THEN today the doctor took running away from me COMPLETELY until I have this baby.

That's right. I am forbidden from running until January 15th. (or so)

I am not allowed to leave the couch or my bed until next Thursday. Do you know how hard that is?? When my wonderful husband who has already taken over for the last month when I felt bad cooking, cleaning, taking care of the kids now has to BE ME and go to work while I watch worthlessly from the couch. I feel like how could someone even love me when I don't do ANYTHING but lay around??

I'm pretty bummed right now. And scared that I could still lose this baby.

please console me!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I know your hubby still loves you. He loves your baby too and doesn't want anything to happen so I'm sure he is happy to be playing your part while you take care of your baby. I hope everything turns out good for you and the baby will be okay.

Allison said...

Saying extra prayers for you and your family!!!!! Thinking about you!