Thursday, May 26, 2011

No Sugar. For Realz.

Okay, I am beginning a No Sugar Challenge for 21 days starting tomorrow. Why not today?? Well, because I had pancakes with syrup this morning! HA!

I am going to rid myself of the cravings of sugar. There will be no dessert, candy, sweets, etc. No cereal with sugar, crackers (pretzels are okay, they have no sugar), anything with added sugar. No soda. No juice.

I am ALLOWED to have whole grain bread (It just does not work for me to not have bread), salad dressing, and a small amount of honey. All fruits and veggies are okay but not dried fruit. Real, unprocessed food. YUM. Bring on the apples!

From May 27 - June 16. NO. SUGAR.

I HAVE to lose these last 5 pounds. Hopefully that will be a by-product of cutting the sugar out of my life.

Who's in?

2 comments:

fancy nancy said...

Count me in!! I need to stop talking about it and just do it!!! This way you can bully me....I mean support me to stay away! I have those last 5lbs too!

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

Good luck! I did a sugar free week and it was tough! But after a few days I think you won't even miss it.
:)