Wednesday, May 4, 2011

No sugar day 1

Today went as follows:

1 HUGE wrap including

  • 10 inch flour tortilla (no sugar added)
  • 1 chicken thigh - no skin
  • mustard
  • raw spinach
  • 1 avocado
  • 4 cherry tomatoes
  • cheese
greek yogurt with raw strawberries

roasted red pepper hummus with cucumber and carrots

cajun chicken pasta including
  • whole wheat linguine
  • chicken breast
  • bell peppers
  • onions
  • garlic
  • tomatoes
  • cayenne, salt, paprika
  • chicken broth
  • cream cheese (no sugar)
pink lady apple.

I'm sitting at about 1500 calories for today and I haven't really been hungry. Even though I burned like, 1000 calories in exercise this morning(3.5 mile run and 1 hour bike). It's amazing how you feel when all the food you are eating is really nutrient dense and you have a good amount of protein and fiber.

I'm thinking I need one more snack before bed. And I'm drawing a blank right now. I wonder if popcorn would work?

3 comments:

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

I just did a sugar-free week! I ate plain popcorn and it was fine. No microwave stuff though, couldn't find any sugar free!
:)

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

DANG WOMAN!!!! You are ROCKING THIS!@!!! Great workout and that wrap sounds absolutely amazing!!!

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

DANG WOMAN!!!! You are ROCKING THIS!@!!! Great workout and that wrap sounds absolutely amazing!!!