Sunday, April 3, 2011

If I had 100 sandwiches I'd eat them all at once!

There are many things that make me happy.

One of those is when my husband goes to Sprouts for me(since he works across the street), and brings home lots of beautiful, delicious veggies.


I should probably own a broccoli farm. My family can down 2.5 lbs. of broccoli in one meal. Ditto green beans.

Another item that makes me insanely happy is a yummy sandwich. In my house, the sandwich is king. Some meat, some cheese, lots of tomatoes, MIRACLE WHIP (not mayo), loaded up with spinach or lettuce, some black pepper, and you HAVE to have toasted bread. It's a must. To not toast the bread is like...umm...like...okay, I'm not good at analogies, but let's just say it's not right.

I got it! Not toasting the bread is like calling an oreo a "cookie". HA! What sacrilege!

(email me if you also want to know how to look like a toolbag. I obviously have that down.) 

I've taken 8 full days off from running.

I had a stellar week of biking and yoga, which I will now call boga. I even made one of my 2011 goals by averaging 17 mph on my bike ride. (It's hilly) I'm upping the ante on that one to 17.5mph! (eventually I'd love to hold 20mph, but let's take baby steps here.)

I will run 4-ish miles tomorrow and see how everything feels.

Race in 2 weeks!!

No comments: