Friday, April 15, 2011

Confessions

I love pizza.

I weighed 128 pounds yesterday. Ummm, I need to lose 8 pounds. Darn it.

I have a triathlon tomorrow and haven't swam since September of last year. Oops.

I very rarely floss my teeth and the dentist told me yesterday that my gums look AWESOME. Boo-yah.

I let my older son watch a movie so I can take a nap in the middle of the day.

My hair is in a ponytail 6 out of 7 days a week.

I'm trying to figure out a way to convince my husband to let me race a half marathon 6 weeks before my FULL marathon. We are a one income family with 3 kids. Not a lot of extra cash! Anyone want to donate $50 for the race entry??

I feel naked without my eye makeup on.

I love to shop but I do the budget and pay the bills. Guilt trumps shopping.

I love my oldest child the most because she's my only girl.

I love my middle child the most because he is the sweetest.

I love my youngest child the most because he is the funniest.

No comments: