Monday, April 11, 2011

6 days to go...

My FIRST triathlon of 2011 is in 6 days!!  (If I'm doing my math right, that would be Saturday) It's one of the Lifetime Fitness Indoor Triathlon Series. I had a dream about it last night. That I put my goggles on for the swim and injured one of my eyes. Yes, something on one of my eyes and it was bleeding and couldn't finish the race. Can I tell you how glad I was when I woke up and realized it wasn't true?!

It's a sprint race - so it's short - but I still want to rest this week so I'll be tip top shape on Saturday. Easy run today, easy run wednesday. A short bike tomorrow, some stretching on thursday, and that's IT for the week!

I would still like to do one more triathlon for the season bringing me up to 3, so let me see if I can talk my spouse into letting me sign up for one more. I'd LOVE to throw an Olympic distance in there in September, but since I'm doing a marathon this year, I'm not sure I can talk him into that. Okay, Olympic distance for 2012!

I LOVE racing!

1 comment:

d.a.r. said...

Oh gosh, that would be an awful nightmare!!

Good luck this weekend!! My first tri is in June and I am already nervous!