Wednesday, March 23, 2011

R.I.C.E.

I got my Bachelor's degree in Health Science. So that means I know what I'm talking about when it comes to your body and health.

So listen closely.

When something hurts or you are injured, you use R.I.C.E. to heal yourself. It stands for:

Run
Ice
Cookies
Extra cookies.

Or at least that's what I did today. 

(I hope you caught the sarcasm, I'm laying it on pretty thick)

I'm sitting at 15 miles ran this week so far (and it's only wednesday). Last week I did 12 for the WEEK. My legs hurt. And I'm icing twice a day. Tomorrow I might just bike. we shall see.

There will definitely be some R.I.C.E. 
Christine's way.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Can C stand for cupcakes?

Ashby Family said...

Only if they are chocolate and have EXTRA frosting!!!

d.a.r. said...

Oh your poor leggie. I=ice cream + C=cupcakes! Apply liberally!