Monday, March 28, 2011

I have a condition

I believe it is called "thighitis". The symptom is that my thighs touch when I stand up straight.

like this:


(not me)

all images from google


I know that it's a genetic thing, and most people are completely envious of my small waist - even after three kids - but I really would like nice thighs. Thighs that don't touch.

Maybe something like this:


Hers might even be too thin for me.

Is it too much to ask to have thighs that don't touch??

Maybe if I stopped eating so stinking much. Honestly, you'd be shocked to find out how much I really eat.  It scares me a little.

Summer 2011 - the year of smaller thighs!!

Can I get an AMEN?!

5 comments:

Allison said...

When you figure out how to do it let me know :) I've been trying for two years and can't seem to be successful... I've conceded to "thunder thighs".... AND Didn't I just tell you I was jealous of your legs....still remains true!!!

DMan said...

I think if I wasn't a stay at home Mom surrounded by food, I could pull it off. If you know of any secrets let me know. I think you look great.

Lauren said...

Amen!

After I get this baby out, I'll struggle right there with you to get no touchy thighs!

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

I WANT YOUR ITTY BITTY WAIST!!! Girl, you are gorgeous just the way you are:) CONGRATS on your awesome bike ride...YOU MADE MY DAY!!! You are so so crazy fast!

Christine said...

omg. this is my problem too. i don't get it!! could running have made it worse??

love your blog!!!

xoxox