Saturday, February 26, 2011

Could it be true???

Since my IT band has been bothering me lately and my hip is annoying me and my thutt (thigh/butt) is really tight (not looking tight, just FEELING tight), I realized that I have not had new running shoes  since September!!!!

I found a deal online and got my NEW Ghost 3's! See how shiny??


All prepped for my 6 miler today!


Which rocked, by the way. It was super windy, there are many hills on my route, my legs are SORE, and went the same pace as my 10K race a month ago!!! (9:22/mile) That means I'm getting faster!!!

And holy sweaty when I was done! (I had to blur the picture so you didn't see how gross I was. See the sweat??)


I'm hopeful that one day I can run 6 miles at 9 min/mile. Maybe when i lose those extra 5 pounds?

No comments: