Friday, January 7, 2011

To poop? Or not to poop? That is the question.

Before my 8 mile run today I made sure to go to the bathroom. Got all ready, my mom was watching my boys play in the bath, it was a beautiful sunny 46 degrees and warming up every minute.

And then I got a rumbling feeling in my gut. And I thought about my chances of making it 4 miles to the closest bathroom on my route or if I should hit up the toilet again. Another rumble made my decision and am I glad that's what I chose!!

All cleaned out and ready to go!


And then had tummy issues the rest of the day. Does anyone else get potty problems after they run more than 5 miles? My husband says I'm not normal.

On to another body part...

 FEET!

Check out one of my OTHER Christmas presents!! biking shoes!! I'm expecting my speed to go up to 23 mph just by having these shoes. (kidding)

Too bad I can't use them on the 32 mile ride tomorrow. I don't have cleats yet. Lame.


And yet ANOTHER body part. 

 my head. 

Today I went from blah hair color and grown out hair style to...


Blond bombshell, baby!!


The good times are coming, blond's just have fun!


3 comments:

Adrienne said...

I often have tummy issues when I run more than 5 miles. It's common..acid reflux I think. There is something you can take for it, but I haven't tried it yet, I ran 9 miles today and was good. Cute cycle shoes! and Hair!

d.a.r. said...

I almost always have tummy troubles after long runs....

Lauren said...

Poop...geez...

Gotta empty out before those runs!