Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jumbled thoughts

My mom is here right now, which means that I don't have to wake up at the unGodly hour of 5am to get my run in with 28 degree weather. (go ahead, make fun of the Texans who are wimps)

I get to sleep in until 6:45am! (got to get my daughter to school) and then for a leisurely run at 8am in the blazing sun with 38 degree weather - much better! Nice and easy today. For some reason I am really tired. muscles are tired. brain is tired. don't want to work out.  Weird.

I've decided that homemade apple pie is the perfect recovery food after a run. Don't you think? (so much for no sweets until Saturday. I'm weak.)

I've got 8 miles for tomorrow. I will commence at 9am. Since my mom is watching the kids! YEAH!

Does anyone else like packet pickup as much as I do?? Mine is Tuesday. I get a new shirt with a (hopefully) cool design. I get a number and some freebie snacks!

2 more days until REST WEEK!

No comments: