Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goals for next week

Okay, I am 2 weeks out from my race. That gives me 1 week of good training left and it happens to fall on a week that my sister is getting married and my mom is coming to visit my house. Did I mention that my 3 year old is throwing up every hour? Good times.

Monday: 5.5 mile tempo run. Ab ripper with some pushups thrown in.
Tuesday: 75 minutes on the trainer.
Wednesday: 1 mile jog/walk, 1 mile FAST, 1 mile jog/walk. ab ripper and pushups
Thursday: 60 minutes on the trainer.
Friday: 8 mile run, ab ripper and pushups
Saturday: 32 mile ride with my mom and the plano cycling club (woohoo)

Also, no sweets until saturday. Got that? NO. SWEETS. And my son is having his 4 year old birthday party tuesday of which there will be cupcakes. And I won't eat any. I won't. (I hope)

No.
Cupcakes.
for.
me.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Awe I hope your little one gets better soon! I hate the tummy flu:( Good luck on your race and keeping your schedule...you can do it! :)PS What kind of trainer do you have?

Ashby Family said...

I have a CycleOps Fluid Trainer. Got it off craigslist for $50 since I have zero cash.