Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cleat that!

Boo-YAH!


Arm warmers baby!!

Aren't they SO cute??


My hubs got them for me for Christmas. Today was the PERFECT day to use them. When I started my ride it was 50 degrees and sunny. And then when I picked up the fam for a group ride, I took them off since it was then 70 degrees!


Niiiiiice and SLLLLOOOOOOWWWWW during the family ride.

How cute are are my boys?? (even though you can't really see the little boys)

Since I've decided that fast is what I want to be, I am going shorter and harder. Here were my splits for the 12 mile ride today.


Check out miles 2, 3, 7, 8, and 9!! 17-19 mph baby!

And to redeem myself a little, here was my elevation chart.


Yeah, there are some MONSTERS in that ride. Which I'm hoping is why my overall average was 16.3mph. Even without clip-ins.

I have GOT to get me some cleats. Anyone want to donate to the cleat fund? (I think they are $20)

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Love family bike rides :) We love our bike trailer too.

Stephanie said...

I love the designs on the arm warmers!

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

I LOVE YOUR SLEEVES....where did he get them?!?! I WANT THEM SO SO BAD!!! Girl, you are hardcore! GREAT RIDE!!! Um, how do you look so good working out...teach me your ways!