Thursday, December 9, 2010

my tushy is happy

About a month ago I entered a contest that Steve in a Speedo hosted on his blog. and I WON!!


Well, I just got my prizes right before my 24 hour puke fest and so I FINALLY got to try out my new shorts!! My first pair of biking shorts that are not hand me downs from my mom and over 10 years old!! woohoo!

1 hour and 10 minutes on the trainer = happiness. What am I going to do when The Biggest Loser is over?? What will I watch while I cycle??

Feeling good today. Everyone should exercise for the clarity of mind it can give you. It's amazing how it wipes away all the brain foggies that I get.

Feeling pumped for my 4 mile run tomorrow!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

awesome!

(Just) Trying is for Little Girls said...

Congrats on winning, I love winning prizes! Hope your run went well.