Friday, December 24, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it...rain??

Today I had a 6 mile run on tap (key workout). And it was raining. and was 36 degrees. I really think snow would have been better. Oh, did I mention the 16 mph winds from the north?

This pic does not do justice to how soaked I was. (I already took off the soaking wet wind pants at mile 4) (and jeez my thighs look huge there)


Notice the droplets of water on my shoulder? And my beanie was soaking wet as well.


Snot on my sleeve.


Me feet stayed completely dry until I accidentally stepped in a huge puddle at mile 4 and splashed just above freezing water into my shoes. Dang it.

Refuel with 2 eggs on whole wheat toast and an apple.


Anyone else that runs have a LOW blood pressure and is ALWAYS dizzy when they stand up? Just me??

No comments: