Monday, December 27, 2010

I am a numbers geek

Check out what my love got me for Christmas!!

Can't see it that well?? Here's a close up!


Oh YEAH baby!

Since I'm only running every other day right now, I couldn't run until today to test it out. 

It. Is. AWESOME.
(might I mention that it's really hard to run under a freezing temperature because it hurts to breathe and the muscles don't ever warm up. So I felt slow and super tired today. 


Garmin stats for run today:
3.84 miles
38 minutes
HR high 182
calorie burn 445
mile  1 - 9:45
Mile 2 - 9:46
mile 3 - 10:20
mile .84 - 8:30 (10:12/mi)

Coolest watch ever. Like, EVER.

Watch out for the arm warmers he got me, too!

3 comments:

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

WAHOOOOOOO!!! I am so so excited for you. You will become addicted!!

d.a.r. said...

I just found your blog and wanted to say hi! I'm a former swimmer attempting (pathetically) to run as well. I am signed up for my first tri this summer and scared already!

You are going to lovvveee your new garmin!

Adrienne said...

Whoo hoo! Love it and jealous! Your first tri sounds EXACTLY like mine! lol i slept all afternoon that day. :) Great job on all your PR's! Look forward to following your blog :)
Adrienne