Sunday, December 5, 2010

Change is good.

It's been 2 weeks. of no running. (although I have cheated a little)

I'm hoping against hope that my hip flexor is okay and that my knees hang in there!


Monday: 3.5 mile run WITH shoes. YAY! It's test day for running!! Also P90X ab ripper and biggest loser sculpting for awesome cuts. (that would be muscle cuts, by the by.) Now if I could only cut OUT the cookies, the cuts would be easier to see. Hmmmm...

Tuesday: 1hr 15 min. on the trainer. 1/2 mile barefoot??

Wednesday: 3.8 miles with shoes. ab ripper and body sculpting.

Thursday: 75 minutes on the trainer, nice stretching. 1/2 mile barefoot?

Friday: 4 mile run with shoes. abs and strength.

Saturday: 30 mile bike (hopefully NO wind!!!)

Fingers are crossed that I actually get in all the workouts this week since for the last 2 weeks I've had to take random rest days.

I am so excited to start running again. I can't believe I am actually typing this right now. In one year I've gone from wanting to puke my guts out in a 2 mile run and hating it to being excited to run 4 miles!! woohoo!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I totally understand the change from puking to excitement. I am a swimmer turned triathlete too.