Thursday, December 2, 2010

2 hour Biggest Loser can be cut down to 1 hour 4 minutes.

My son enjoys taking pictures of me while I moan and sweat.


Back in the day when my first born was NOT born and when she was a baby, I taught spinning classes 5 days a week. I loved those days. They called me the spinning Nazi and there would always be a line for my class. We would need to turn people away because there were too many people who wanted to take the class and not enough bikes. and the largest place had 27 bikes and it was still not enough. 

I kept a spiral notebook with the label "SPINNING" in sharpie marker on the front where I wrote all my workouts. (inventive, right?) I pulled it out yesterday in hopes that maybe I would follow one of the workouts while I biked on the trainer for the 3rd day in a row. 

Holy.
Crap.
nowondereveryonehatedme.

Those workouts are INSANE! I used to do those?? I used to do those while smiling and talking everyone's ear off? I am sick.

Example: 30 seconds standing climb/30 second seated sprint ten times.

Where was the rest??

That's 10 minutes of pure agony!

Did I mention that I want to start teaching again?

No comments: