Tuesday, November 9, 2010

More pics and PLANS

Mile 7.5ish

 Mile 8ish

coming into the finish!


 Woohooo!

I've done nothing for the past 2 days. NOTHING.

The day after the race I felt like I had been hit by a truck. I couldn't believe how badly everything hurt!

But just because my A race is over doesn't mean that I don't want to do well at the next 2 5K's I have coming up!

5K on Thanksgiving morning! (this is a freebie put on by a lady at church) Goal: Sub 28!!! I don't care if it's 27:59, I just want to see a 27 at the beginning of my time.

5K on December 11th.  I would LOVE to hit 27:30 at this one. We'll see. I need to so some speedwork!

Plans on working out for the week...

Tomorrow (wed): 4 mile tempo run.
Thursday: 12 mile EASY bike
Friday: 2 mile warm up, 12 x 200 FAST runs, 1 mile cool down
Saturday: 25 mile bike ride!!!!

getting back into it!

1 comment:

Emz said...

AMAZING photos. GREAT form. Very impressed.