Friday, October 15, 2010

Ok, new plan.

For the last 2 weeks I have been eating total crap. Complete GARBAGE. And I've noticed it on my run today and on wednesday. Actually, all of my workouts have suffered this week. I've shortened the distances since I didn't feel good and even took yesterday off completely. I haven't slept well and have started craving sugar all the time again.

New plan:

no more desserts. I will replace sugar and candy with fruit and yogurt. proteins with all carbs except right before a run. lots o water. (I do that anyway) more veg. more fruit.

Today for the 6.05 mile run, I suffered with a MAJOR side cramp for 5.9 miles of the 6. Fun, right?? I credit that to the crap I've been eating. My legs felt great, though. Know what else is cool?? The last time I ran this route, I did it 3 minutes slower. I'm getting faster!! woohoo!

No comments: