Thursday, October 28, 2010

the end is near

Tomorrow is a rest day.

YYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! (fist pumping in the air)

I did my great 10 miler yesterday and a recovery 3.4 mile this morning and I am feeling it. I am tired. Like, I just want to go to sleep and not run for a week. (I'm sure I'll get over that)

I have a 5K on Saturday (yippee) and then my recovery/taper week next week of nothing but 2 mile runs. Cakewalk.

I'm looking forward to 2011 and my race schedule for the next year and am getting antsy to go biking. I really need a trainer to be able to properly train this winter. It's just too dark when dave is home and I've got kids at home that I can't leave. I think that's what I want for Christmas. A trainer. ::fingers crossed::

After my half, I'm going to do speed work and HOPEFULLY get back on the bike.

No comments: