Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The tunes

I enjoy running to music. I like music a lot and it makes a lot of things that are boring/not fun more enjoyable. Namely driving a car and cleaning the house. Mowing the lawn is also up there on the list. Folding laundry, vacuuming the car, and painting the walls.  See? There are TONS of ways you can use music to make the time pass. Maybe some people like to paint the walls in complete silence or bounce ideas around in their head for hours upon hours, but I'm too boring or something. I can't run for an hour by myself  listening to the sound of my own breathing.

Here are 10 of my running playlist tunes right now, in no particular order!

1. Misery - Maroon 5
2. Girlfriend - Avril lavigne
3. Single Ladies - Beyonce
4. Gives you hell - All american rejects
5. waking up in vegas - katy perry
6. hey ya - outcast (edited)
7. sugarcult (pretty much any song)
8. bleed it out - linkin park (edited) (great for picking up the pace!!)
9. almost - bowling for soup
10. yeah - usher (this one kind of makes me want to start dancing instead of running - use at your own risk)

encore: mr. brightside - the killers

What do you like to listen to??

No comments: