Which I am attempting to keep realistic. I mean, I could make a goal to win Kona this year, but that just seems a little cocky. Even though I COULD, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, you know?
- Run a mile in 7 minutes flat.
- Run a 5K under 27:30 (8:50 pace)
- Run a marathon under 4:30 (4:15 is better)
- Get my biking speed to 17mph average
- do a 100K bike ride
- Shave 6 minutes off Blackland triathlon time (this is a lofty goal)
- no sweets except for my one cheat day a week. After this holiday, I don't even WANT sweets.
- wear a swimsuit with confidence - I want an awesome butt. Also a lofty goal after 3 kids and turning 30 this year!!
- run 1000 miles. I'm not even sure if I can do this one. Hopefully the marathon training will help with this.
What are your goals? I'm already feeling optimistic after my 7 miler today at 9:40 pace INCLUDING the hills!! With my last mile at the fastest. go me!!