Wednesday, November 4, 2009

tuesday

I ran 2.71 miles and finished with a big hill! yeah me!!! You might be wondering how in the world I know the exact mileage of how far I'm going, I use mapmyrun.com to map out my distance based on which roads I follow. It's a really cool site, so I recommend checking it out if you are a runner and have no idea how far you are going.

Also, I did my customary halloween gorging(gouging?) myself with all the candy and sweets I could find for 2 days. And now I am done. I felt really heavy while I was running yesterday and I didn't like it. another reason why eating healthy is important - it makes your workouts go smoother and you feel better.

on another note, I was at the grocery store last night and saw this heavier lady (very heavy) with her cart full of:
4 12 packs of coke
5 2-liters of coke
8 6-bottle cases of coke
20 prozen pizzas (and not the healthier kind)
fritos
doritos
instant mashed potatoes

now, she MAY have been having a party...but she didn't look the type. Do we not realize what we are doing to ourselves? It just FEELS better when you eat right. don't people want to FEEL good? it's quite thought provoking, especially after I had my halloween candy thoughts after my run last night.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

That used to be me, it is gross.