Friday, October 16, 2009

progress pictures

So, as I've said, I've been sick for the last 2 weeks solid. I am at the tail end of the coughing right now but I'll give myself until monday to start working out again. (don't want to cause more coughing because I didn't wait.) I weigh 124 lbs. right now with 4 left to go. Actually, I'm kay with 124 if I could have some more toning and shed some more fat stores. My clothes mostly fit (some are a little snug around the waist), which is pretty good with my third child being not quite 5 months old.

Here are some pictures of me of the before and after. I really notice a difference in my face. I feel like my face has looked fat in all pictures of me the last 4 months and now some of them actually look good.
anyway, with a three week old baby at 143 pounds...
and at my brother's wedding, with an almost 5 month old at 124 pounds...

No comments: