Monday, June 1, 2009

Stronger

I have been working out for one week and one day. This is the third day that I've done the 30 day shred and I am amazed at how much stronger I am in just one week. By the end of last week I had a lot of sore muscles. I could actually feel my body again instead of feeling like a sloth, and it's not an altogether unpleasant feeling.

I ate a bunch of sweets this weekend and my stomach hasn't felt good since! So today I am renewed in my goal. Today I will have NO sweets. NONE. I might have some tomorrow, but today I will not have any.

For lunch I am going to have a LARGE grilled chicken salad, water, and maybe an apple if I have a desire for something sweet.

Oh, and I measured my waist, hips, and thighs yesterday to see how many inches I need to lose in each area. Yikes. I need to lose 3 inches off my waist, 3 off my hips, and 2 off my thighs before I am back to normal. I will remeasure in 2 weeks to see if I've made any progress.

No comments: