Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Goals

I am doing really bad at the sweets thing.
Goal for today = NO SWEETS

But I have still been working out and love feeling stronger and a little sore the next day.

another goal is portion control.

and to only eat when I'm hungry instead of snacking because I'm bored.

My thighs are a little smaller and I've noticed that my butt is getting higher (is that weird?), although my clothes still don't fit.

I tried on some new shorts (size 6)and they fit great except for around my waist where I couldn't button them. so I went the next size up(size 8) and they fit my waist but looked completely stupid and baggy everywhere else. So I figure I will need to lose the layer of fat around my waist before I can wear some pants and have them look good.

less than 12 hours until bed time. less than 12 hours of no sweets.
I can do it!

No comments: