Friday, May 8, 2009

So it begins

This blog is my journal entries relating to my mission to get my normal body back after having my THIRD child. I have my 10 year high school reunion this year (high incentive) as well as the goals to run a half marathon, some bike races I want to do, and start participating in triathlons again. 

I'm not going to lie, I am going to be very honest on this blog. about how much I weigh, what I'm eating, and how I'm exercising.

So here's the deal, I have nine days left in this pregnancy and I'm up 33 lbs. weighing in at 158 right now.  That freaks me out since I delivered my first at 155 and my second at 150. I know my problem is my absolute LOVE for sweets. That's going to be my biggest challenge in this journey, is to tone down the sweets, maybe cut them out completely for a while. It might be a fun experiment for a while, to see what happens. I've always allowed myself to indulge since I work out so much but always wondered what my body would look like if I exercised AND didn't have sweets.

Anyway, that's what's going on and here's hoping I have this baby in the next week so I can get started on being one hot momma of three!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hey Christine!
My downfall is sweets as well. If you figure out a way to cut them out or reduce how much you consume, PLEASE let me know! I also use exercise to justify indulging daily but right now I'm not able to exercise because my foot needs surgery really bad. Anyways, good luck and I'm excited to read about your journey. By the way, you look incredible. There's no way you've gained 33 pounds. If you have indeed, I think it was needed :)