Friday, May 29, 2009

Shorts

I went shopping yesterday to buy some shorts. SO FRUSTRATING! I tried on like, 20 different pairs of shorts and didn't get anything. The two pairs of shorts I liked Target didn't carry in my size. (well, they did, they were just gone)
This morning I tried on my "fat" shorts and I got them buttoned!!!! YAY!!! So I am going to wear these until they get loose as well and then I'll buy some new ones. In a smaller size. So now I have one pair of jeans and one pair of shorts to wear. Better than maternity clothes!

Yesterday I did Jillian Michaels 30 day shred workout and I will do it again today when Ty goes down for a nap.

And I've noticed something as I've been trying to add a huge portion of fruits and veggies with protein to my diet (and not cutting sweets yet). I realized that just by increasing my intake of the good for me items, I crave the sweets and bad foods less. Also, when I do eat them (like the cake I had last night) I don't feel as satisfied and kind of sick to my stomach. I didn't expect that to happen.

Well, baby's asleep and I'm off to sweat!

No comments: