Friday, May 22, 2009

It begins

Well, I had my baby on Tuesday!

So here we go, not a lot of exercising right now(duh), but I can watch what I eat and not go crazy! Although, since my mom made the best cookies in the world today, I might have a hard time restricting myself until they are gone.

So for now, I am going to work on portion control and make sure I get my veggies and proteins in as well as a butt-load of water.

Since I had a baby about 2 days ago, my tummy has some extra fat on it - and some skin, I guess - that I don't normally have. So when I walk around the house, I can feel it moving. It's a strange feeling and one I'm not altogether comfortable with. Do other people feel their belly shake when they walk too? I mean, normally? Does it bother them the way it bothers me? It just doesn't feel right. I hope that's the first thing to go.

Oh, and I have no idea how much I weigh right now.

No comments: