Saturday, May 23, 2009

Clothes

I have a pair of "fat jeans" that I'm sure every other girl has as well. I've had them for about 6 years and they have seen me through each of my post-pregnancy weeks so far. I tried them on yesterday and they did not fit. Too small. 
They are a size 10 from gap. Normally, they are so huge on me and look completely stupid. It's a big emotional hit when such huge pants are too small for you. 
However....
Today I decided to try them on again just to see how many days it would take. I got them on today!!!!!  They weren't what i would call comfy, my belly hasn't gone down quite enough yet, but I fit into them! YAY!
I think it is just amazing how quickly the baby weight drops right after, it's like it melts off of you and I don't even know what I did to make it disappear.

And here is what I ate yesterday,
6am - 2 bowls kashi golean crunch, water
10 am - glucerna bar and water
12:15 - HUGE salad with leftover steak, chocolate milk
1pm - 2 cookies
3pm - 2 cookies
6:15pm - BBQ brisket sandwich (not very big), baked beans, mashed potatoes (small serving), 1 small bisquit, and water.
7pm - 2 cookies

dang those cookies! I'm actually pretty impressed that I was able to only eat 2 at a time, since i can usually down 10 without thinking about it. I'm thinking about those cookies right now actually trying to figure out how badly I want one before lunch. 

This morning I had 1/2 bagel with low fat cream cheese and water.
lunch will be steak, mashed potatoes, carrots, and milk.

I'm off to take a nap!

No comments: